Saturday 31 August 2013

Bob, Prints and Wood

Hi lovelies!Hope your weeks have been good. Mine have been up and down. This post was supposed to be up by last weekend but one but I got ill so I'm doing it now.Remember my last post? Yes, the I-cut-my-hair one.Well,my friends and family have been like "You cut your hair!" I told you guys it was a big deal. Haha. Quite relieved were they when I assured them that yes I did but not the whole of it!


So last weekend but one on Saturday had been an easy day. The Nairobi weather wasn't that bad....at least in a few hours after writing this post then it didn't make me swallow my words. I was so sorted on the coat department. How about that Nairobi weather! Don't want to be doing the Michael Jackson (as my boyfriend says) on people! For those who do not know, I have asthma so when I get an asthma attack my boyfriend says I especially shake my shoulders like MJ. No pun intended. It ain't no laughing matter though when am in that situation. No fun having to feel like life is coming out of you...slowly. So next time you see someone gasping for air and breathing in short gasps, please lend a hand. You might just save his/her life. Well bummer I did get an asthma attack again. *sad face*.This time a throat infection caught me then the asthma only to be followed up by pneumonia. I even lost 2.5kgs in the process. The upside of falling sick? I get to wear the top I have on today. But that is for another post.

Back to my intended last weekend post.I had decided to wear this outfit for a day out since I had been denied the chance to do so. The Nairobi weather was kind today though. Happy me! I love how the top has an African feel with the mixture of prints and wood.I decided to pair it with my black skinny jeans (which by the way have not been fitting my thighs for a couple of months since last year),pink wedges,D&G aviators and my D&G bag which I have also worn here.Honestly I didn't mean to be matchy matchy with the bag and aviators.It just happened!Talk of absentminded synchronization. So enough with the mouthful!Here are the pics.Do enjoy and feel free to leave a comment.


There goes my bob!




Have a good weekend y'all!


PS: I just had to share Mitchel's outfit. And the Mr. Price sandals. Adorbs!




  
My Outfit: 
Top: Mtindwa
Skinny Jeans:Gifted
Belt:Mama Price
Ring,Aviators,Watch:Town Stalls
Bangles: From my sister
Bag:Gikomba
Shoes:Town street vendor


 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment