Friday 16 August 2013

Big Decisions

Hey guys.

I hope you are all well.Busy busy.Getting a little too tired nowadays for my liking though.

Anywho so I cut my hair this month.Oh this is a big deal for me I tell you coz I have never done it!My hair cuts were usually in my mom's department when I was young.I remember I used to get so angry.Can you imagine seeing your long locks disappear just before your eyes and you had no say in it?Frustrating I tell you.But it always grew back again until the recent couple of years when I have felt that it isn't.Not at the pace I expected it to.


Come 10th August 2013 and am hotcombing my hair which by the way was past shoulder length but still above Bra Strap Level (BSL) and I just cut it to nape level.I  realised I haven't trimmed my hair for sometime.My sister used to do it for me. My initial plan was actually to trim it but my hands decided something else.I used to cringe at my hair falling out especially when combing.But I felt nothing this time.I love my hair but sometimes it frustrates me.it used to be much easier when I was young I guess.
So now I have a bob!I love it.I am even thinking of an ever shorter one!Go me!Wish it could be straighter though.Like when it has chem.Knowing me I get bored fast so I don't know if I will keep on loving it but hey this is a new step for me.

Which major decision regarding your hair have you made?Have you ever been reluctant to make any changes?

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment