Saturday 7 September 2013

Marilyn Monroe Dress.....

I bought this dress a couple of years ago from Mama Price but I have never had the chance to take pictures. It's one of my favorite dresses to date; well aside from my black lace one.I call it the Monroe dress 'cause it is not a good one to wear in a windy day.Meaning it will go up with the wind.Haha.I have had enough incidents I tell you. Too embarrassing.


I wore this look on Thursday as I was going to make one of my best friend's hair. I call her my twin sister since people think we look alike. I was going to install the crochet braids. Mine are still surviving although I have to keep on tightening them. This is mainly because the hair I used is soft.Anyway it's all good. I have got the tightening trick now.

In other news, ain't I happy Homeland is back!Yipee!Can't wait to see the the first episode of Season Three.Without much further ado here's what I wore.







 And introducing my Ray Ban glasses.Love these!And I got them at a bargain; as usual.


Have a lovely weekend y'all!


Dress/Bag/Belt/: Mama Price
Gold pussycat earrings/Watch/Necklace:Dubois Stalls
Shoes:Kweza
Ray.Bans:Town Stall


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment